I made a short video with music for my ‘Time’ project.
I imported the music track into Premiere. I am using still images with the music so I want to synchronize the stills with the music. The beats were falling in between different frames so I could not synchronize the images with the beats. So I changed the tempo of the track so it would fit with the timeline.
I had problems exporting my movie from Premiere, I got only the music and the screen was just black with no visuals. I could not solve this problem so decided to make my movie in Flash. I somehow managed to make the sound synch up with the visuals.
My project changed because I had to build it from scratch in Flash. I used the same concept but I used different images. With Premiere I was about half way through the project when I tried to Export it.
I am happy with the outcome, and the problems with Premiere improved the finished project. I didn’t compress the images before I dropped them into Flash which led to a large file size, I should know that!