Andy used a dinner party as an example to explain the different headings which need to be addressed in the essay.
– aim is to have a successful dinner party
– objective may be to meet some new people try some new food etc.
– rationale is why we need the party or its a worthwhile party to go to
– outcomes would be a description of the event
– methodologies are the ways in which you will cook – how early you will open the wine to breath how the gravy will work with red wine or white wine etc.
– risk assessment is the focus on issues of safety – so putting the plates in the oven to warm them may mean the guest could burn their fingers
– timetable contains all the planning + shopping + cooking + cleaning up the stuff
– bibliography: investigate what books / journals / websites etc. that you wish to use
This week I have been looking at images which represent music.
František Kupka, 1912-13, Organization of Graphic Motifs II. National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC. I like this painting because it reminds me of early computer generated images.
The image illustrates the complex, nested structure of the piece.
Chopin, Mazurka in F# Minor